1. Fill out an online application.
2. We may contact your vet to get a reference check, verifying all present pets are up to date on vaccines and are spayed/neutered.
3. A phone/email interview will do done to see which cat(s) would be the best match for your household.
4. A meet and greet of the cat(s) of interest will be arranged.
5. Adoption contract signed, if applicable a spay/neuter contract signed and adoption fee collected.
NOTE: The Kitten Nursery does not adopt out on a first come, first serve basis. Our goal is to find the best possibly match between applicant and cat.
Adoption fees help to cover some of the costs of rescuing you see here: